Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lately

I know I haven't been blogging lately. Michael, my son, was down for the weekend and we were somewhat busy there. And I guess you could say I've been busy at work (I have) and putting more time in going to and from there in the middle of DC. The commute is easy and not long, but I've been there from around 830 to 530 each day - trying to get a sense of what I'm doing and how I fit in.

Today (this evening) it's off to Saint Louis for three days and nights of meetings with a new group of people about Mississippi River issues. Should be interesting and fun. I've driven through Saint Louis and never been enthralled by what I've seen. But Yogi Berra grew up there so it must have something going for it.

I'll write more at some point. Probably. As the Spirit moves my brain and connects it to my typing fingers.