Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Phone?

I changed cell phones from a regular cell to an iPhone. Work offsets the cost some. And I wanted something that integrated better with my Mac computer.

To say it's a phone is simplifying a bit. Phones are morphing into other beings. As are computers. And televisions. And movie theaters and cars. Everything is evolving. Maybe we get tired of the slow pace of human evolution and want to spice things up with some induced evolution in the things we make.

So my "phone" does almost everything my computer does. Just a bit smaller. I can go on Facebook and Twitter and watch video and listen to music and do email and messaging. I could also probably blog here, too. In fact I know I could. And - oh yes - I can even talk. With my mouth. That older form of communication.