Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tidbits

It's cooler today. Much. A front went through and it feels like Fall rather than yesterday's Summer.
It's interesting how peanut butter sticks to things. Unlike dairy butter, which doesn't. If butter is the common word, it must not mean "sticks to."
Chrome, retro-style toasters toast faster than newer toaster ovens. I guess they knew how to toast things better in the retro days.
This week I'll be in Minnesota for three days and nights. Maybe I'll run into some people who talk like they do in Minnesota. Like in the movie Fargo.
Last evening a thunderstorm to the west drove us home from our walk toward downtown Alexandria. We never made it downtown. The storm never made it to where we were walking. Except for a few drops.
Kooper is looking at me like he wants his second morning walk. There is no church today for Kate, so maybe she can take him out.

Or maybe not.

I can never resist that look.



Goodbye.