Sunday, June 7, 2009

Browncoats: Redemption

I'm going to be in the movies! Browncoats: Redemption. A call went out a few days ago to the folks in our Northern Virginia Browncoats Meet-up Group for extras in the movie and there I was today. This morning. Being an extra! How shiny is that.

Can't say much about the movie. Can't say anything really because I signed a non-disclosure agreement. I mean I can say the things that the world already knows (from the web site). But can't give out anything about the plot or things like that. The technical equipment was very fancy and expensive. We're talking $30,000 cameras and computers and monitors and sound equipment. And the very nice and savvy crew transformed the place we were in into a place totally something else (which I can't say what something else for fear of being mysteriously killed).

Here are a few "behind the scenes" photos from today's shoot (if you click on them, they get magically bigger):