Monday, December 29, 2008

Routine Day

It's back to the "routine" today, with work and all. My Mom and I drove back yesterday from Pennsylvania and we also had Kate's Brother Josh and his wife Sandra in for the night. They fly back to California today. From Dulles Airport. But it looks like it will be an okay weather day. 40s and sunny.

Over the next three days at work I interview four people looking for a job as "Development and Communications Officer." They all bring unique qualifications to the table and each is unlike the other. So this should be interesting. I think it will come down to an intuitive decision on my part. Most things do. Decisions I mean. Otherwise it gets too complicated trying to do things rationally and thoughtfully. Too much energy going into the mix. Decisions should be easy. Like life.

People make too much of life. Like it's supposed to be hard or something. Living things wouldn't exist to begin with if life was hard. I mean if life happened out of crazy random happenstance, how hard could it be.

Yeah. Intuition's the way to go. Easy.